Rocky Mountain Crane NCCCO Signal Person/Rigger 1 Training – $ 1,500.00
Our Training offer preparations for students to pass both the written and practical tests for NCCCO Signal Person/Rigger certification. Subject matter includes:
- Responsibilities of the Signal Person
- Limitations of the Crane
- Hand Signals as outlined in ASME B30 standard
- Voice Commands
- Work Environment Awareness
- Rigging Regulations and Standards as defined by OSHA and ASME
- Rigging Inspection, Identification and Hardware
The course is a 3-day classroom environment with hands on exercises. The 4th and final day is reserved for testing.
**Rocky Mountain Crane reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, modify course descriptions, change the fees, and alter standards and methodologies for examinations. Changes shall become effective when approved by Rocky Mountain Crane Training staff and shall apply not only to prospective students but also to students currently enrolled in a course program.