NCCCO Articulating Boom Crane Operator Training – $ 2,000.00
Our Training offers preparation for students to pass both the written and practical tests for NCCCO Articulating Boom Crane Operator certification. Subject matter includes:
- Crane Configuration and Component Identification
- Reading and understanding Load Charts and Capacities
- Site Setup and Crane Setup
- OSHA Regulations and ASME Standards
- Proper Inspection and Maintenance
- Operating Practices for Safety
- Operational Aides
- Hand and Radio Signals
- Safety around Power Lines
- Rigging Devices
The course is 3 days mix of classroom time and onsite crane operations. The 4th and final day is reserved for testing.
**Rocky Mountain Crane reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, modify course descriptions, change the fees, and alter standards and methodologies for examinations. Changes shall become effective when approved by Rocky Mountain Crane Training staff and shall apply not only to prospective students but also to students currently enrolled in a course program.